Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theatre and dance at the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on July 31 to August 21 departures.
- Standing at the gateway of Scotland’s Highlands, go behind the scenes at Blair Athol Distillery for a tour and a tasting.
- Discover the rich history and folklore of Edinburgh on a walking tour with a local guide.
What is included in the tour
All our Guided Tours Include:
- All on-tour transportation including shuttles and ferries
- Welcome get-together drink with your group
- Free Wi-Fi on coaches so you can stay connected along the way
- Deluxe documents wallet and backpack to keep you organized
- All local taxes, hotel service charges & handling of one suitcase per person
- 4 Breakfasts
- Three dinners including a festive Scottish evening in Edinburgh.
- Doubletree by Hilton Glasgow Central
Glasgow (1 night)
- Newton Hotel
Nairn (1 night)
- Dalmahoy Hotel and Country Club
Edinburgh (2 nights)
- Blair Athol Distillery
- Edinburgh Castle
- Loch Ness Cruise
- Provand's Lordship
- St Andrews
2018 TASTE OF SCOTLAND 5 DAY / 4 NIGHTS
Day 1: GLASGOW HIGHLIGHTS
Tour begins 2:30 PM, Glasgow hotel. Set out on a tour of central Glasgow -- a city that flourished in Victorian times due to the shipbuilding industry and international trade. See George Square with its ornate City Chambers and visit Provand’s Lordship, Glasgow’s oldest house built in 1471. Enjoy a welcome drink with your group before dinner.
Day 2: LOCH LOMOND & LOCH NESS CRUISE
Travel alongside Loch Lomond, renowned for its unsurpassed beauty. Drive across the haunting Rannoch Moor and through Glencoe admiring the wild and spectacular scenery. Treat yourself to Scottish goods at a woollen mill. Keep your camera handy as you embark on a Loch Ness cruise before heading to Nairn.
Day 3: WHISKY TASTING & ST ANDREWS
Go behind the scenes to see how whisky is distilled and enjoy a sample at Blair Athol Distillery. Travel to St Andrews, best known as the “Home of Golf, and enjoy time exploring independently. In Edinburgh your gracious manor house hotel is set on four square kilometers with two golf courses and spa facilities. Get ready for festive Scottish evening dinner and a lively show with songs, stories and traditional dancing.
Day 4: EDINBURGH CASTLE & CITY TOUR
Explore the main sights of central Edinburgh – the bustling Princes Street, the wide streets of the 200-year-old Georgian New Town, and the Royal Mile where compact medieval houses reach 11 floors tall. Tour Edinburgh Castle and marvel at the Scottish Crown Jewels and the Stone of Scone. The rest of the day is free. On July 31 to August 21 departures, seats are reserved for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
Day 5: TOUR ENDS IN EDINBURGH
Your tour ends after breakfast.
B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner