What is included in the tour
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Boat: Boat Trip along River Seine in Paris.
- City tour in Paris, London.
- Evening Transfer: Montmartre District of Paris, Latin Quartier of Paris, Candem District of London, Leicester/ Soho area in London.
- Ticket admission: 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris, Bunker Eperlecques, Traditional Afternoon Tea in London.
- Ferry: Calais (France) to Dover (UK).
- Funicular: Montmartre in Paris.
- Montmartre district, this neighbourhood is known for its painters, artists, and its cabarets
- Eiffel Tower in all its glory.
- A boat cruise along the river Seine which divides the north of Paris from the south.
- Discover the Quartier Latin, a very picturesque area of the historic centre.
- Discover Benlux, one of the most complete and best-known perfumeries in Paris.
- See the Houses of Parliament, the River Thames, the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace.
- Rouen historic centre.
- Visit World War II bunker.
- The British Museum, one of the main and oldest museums in the world housing relics from cultures all around the globe.
- Picturesque typical village of Volendam.
- Visit the village that was made famous through the Pied Piper of Hamelin children’s story.
Day 1: (Saturday) Paris - Arrival
Today's Highlights: Night-time transfer to the Montmartre neighbourhood. Funicular ride (included).
Welcome to Paris! On arrival at the airport, we will be waiting to transfer you to the hotel. Free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. At the end of the evening, we provide transfer to the Montmartre district. This neighbourhood is known for its painters, artists, and its cabarets. Sit down to dinner and enjoy a magical night. You can choose between Indian, Chinese, French and American cuisines. We will ascend by funicular to the hill and admire the spectacular view of Paris from the top. Return to the hotel.
Day 2: (Sunday) Paris
Today's Highlights: City tour in Paris. Climb to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. A boat ride along the Seine. Evening transfer.
A scenic guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of Paris. We end the visit at the Eiffel Tower area. You will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable metal monument (ticket admission included). End your visit with a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides the north of Paris from the south. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore as you choose.
Note: Sometimes queues to climb the Eiffel Tower are long. For organizational reasons, if deemed appropriate, the climb can be made at a different moment of the day (or Monday).
At sunset transfer to the “Quartier Latin”, a very picturesque area of the historic centre where you can enjoy dinner with a wide variety of international cuisines. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: (Monday) Paris - Rouen
Today's Highlights: Rouen historic centre.
We go to the centre of Paris, to the area of the Louvre Museum. Free time. If you wish we can accompany you to Benlux, one of the most complete and best-known perfumeries in Paris.
At around 17:30 hrs we will leave Paris for ROUEN, city museum with its houses with half-timbered walls, narrow streets and gothic churches. Accommodation in the city.
Day 4: (Tuesday) Rouen - Eperlecques - Canterbury - London
Today's Highlights: World War II bunker. Ferry crossing to United Kingdom. Evening transfer to Camden district.
We set off to the north of France. In Eperlecques we visit a huge bunker in the middle of the forest (admission included). From this point, V1 and V2 missiles were fired to the UK. Next, we leave on a ferry across the English Channel to reach Canterbury, the religious capital of England with a very attractive historic centre. Continuation to London; We provide transfer to Camden, a district famous for having one of the most varied and extravagant street markets in London. Time for dinner in this area with numerous ethnic restaurants (Indian, Thai, Chinese, international, and so on).
Day 5: (Wednesday) London
Today's Highlights: Visit London. English Teatime. Transfer to Soho.
Get to know London on a locally guided tour featuring style, culture and history. See the Houses of Parliament, the River Thames, the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace, where we shall be able to watch the famous “Changing of the Guard” (depending on the season). If you wish, later on, we recommend that you go to the “London Eye” Ferris wheel. In the afternoon, at 5 pm, after a period of free time, we invite all our travellers to a traditional Afternoon Tea.
In the evening, a stroll through Leicester Square, China Town and Soho, with its atmosphere, its theatres and its entertainment. Sit down for dinner at your preferred restaurant (Indian, Chinese, Thai, international, and so on) in the lively district.
Day 6: (Thursday) London
After breakfast, end of our services.