8 days Passau-Budapest-Passau 2018
Culture at every level is waiting for you in the most beautiful cities along the Upper Danube, for instance in Linz, a European Capital of Culture. You can discover Budapest in multiple ways - on land and on water, during the day or at night. In Vienna, the magnificent Ringstrasse with its countless sights awaits you, while every corner of Bratislava has stories to tell of its eventful history. In between the cities, the beautiful scenes of the magical Wachau landscapes and the Danube Knee follow one after the other.
What is included in the tour
The services provided during your trip
- 8-day cruise in an outside cabin in the category booked
• Generous breakfast buffet with coffee / tea and juices
• Multiple course lunch and dinner menus with table service
• Choice of light lunch buffet
• Coffee / teas after lunch and dinner
• Coffee / cake or midnight snack depending on the day's schedule
• Festive gala dinner
• Welcoming and goodbye reception with the captain
• Assigned table seating on board
- cruise director and local travel guides
- Comfortable Sennheiser Audio system for all excursions
- On-board entertainment programme
- Luggage service from landing stage to cabin for embarking and disembarking
- All harbour and passenger fees
What is NOT included in the tour
Added optional services
- Extended hotel stay in Passau: from € 72 per person / night *
- Beverage package: € 160 per person
- Excursion package with 5 excursions: € 159 per person
- This is the classic among Danube river cruises
- The perfect way to visit Vienna, Budapest, and Bratislava for the first time
- At the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Wachau, the Göttweig Abbey and the small town of Krems are waiting for you
- Book your extended hotel stay in Passau and discover the town of the three rivers on your own
- Arrival as you wish - by bus from your hotel, by train or by car
Departs 9:30 pm Embark 4.00 p.m.
Arrives 12:15 pm Departs 6:15 pm Excursion to the magnificent Abbey of Goettweig followed by an Enjoyment Tour in Krems. Time to sit and enjoy. Excursion Package
Arrives 10:30 am Departs 4:30 pm Excursion to the imposing Basilica of Esztergom, the largest church in Hungary, in the former Hungarian capital.
Arrives 8:45 pm
Budapest at night with a traditional show of Hungarian folk music.
Impressive tour of lights on & off shore aboard the River Ride Bus.
Arrives 2:30 pm Departs 8:45 pm City tour / walk through magnificent Budapest with its impressive architecture. Excursion Package
Join us on our city tour of Puszta with a traditional horse-riding show.
Arrives 1:45 pm Departs 11:00 pm City tour / walk through Bratislava through the lovingly restored alleys of the Old Town to the Castle, the symbol of the city. After this, there will be time to make your own discoveries. Excursion Package
Tour of lights through Bratislava at night, up to the castle with a view of this blaze of lights.
Arrives 6:30 am Departs 6:30 pm City tour/walk through the Austrian capital with its wealth of tradition, including St. Stephen's Cathedral, the Hofburg palace and Ringstrasse. Excursion Package
Excursion by bus to the northern Viennese Woods with art, culture and nature in the beautiful abbey of Klosterneuburg and on a panorama tour.
Arrives 1:30 pm Departs 7:30 pm City tour / guided tour of Linz with its Baroque main square. Time for your individual trip on shore. Excursion Package
Arrives 3:30 am Disembarking until 9.30 a.m.